MEMBERSHIP FOR BORROWING BOOKS FROM LENDING LIBRARY / BOOK BANK
1. The students enrolled in Peoples University of Medical & Health Sciences for Women, Shaheed Benazirabad shall be entitled to borrow books from the lending library/book bank.
2. The students are required to fill the prescribed library form to become regular member an Academic year of the lending library/book bank and bring below mentioned Photostat documents along with form.
i. University ID Card, ii. Admission Challan slip,
iii. Challan slip of library fees, iv. Two photograph,
3. The borrower can borrow maximum four (04) Books at a time for an
academic year from Ist year to 4th year MBBS.
4. The students of final year MBBS can borrow six (06) books at a time for an academic year and also can change after three month.
5. The borrower, who losses or seriously damages the books is liable to replace or pay the cost of replacement of book.
6. The borrower should not underline the book with pen or pencil else the price of the books will be recovered from the students in full.
7. All the books will be returned before appearing in the Vice Chancellor examination.
8. A list of defaulters will be communicated to the principal and controller of examination and the result of defaulting students will not be declared until they return overdue books and clear all dues.
9. No certificate of any kind will be issued to such a students who fails to return the borrowed books from lending library/book bank.
Peoples University of Medical & Health Science for Women Nawabshah, Shaheed Benazirabad